Private Self-Contained Accommodation on Little Corn Island
The farm’s main house is a sprawling hand-crafted edifice with hardwood floors and a bamboo ceiling. There is a large porch and several hammocks, on the beach, for lounging.
The Guest Suite
The guest suite, in the east wing of the main house, has its own private entrance and direct access to the garden and the beach, one bedroom with a double bed and a single bed, bathroom, shower, a living porch with dining area and a full equipped kitchen. The suite has electricity 24-hours a day, mosquito nets at all the windows, drinking water from the tap and cleaning and laundry service. Maximum 3 adults, no children under 12.
The cottage sits on pilings and has a front porch that faces the sea. It has a fully equipped kitchen, queen size bed, living room with a futon, bathroom, shower, screens on doors and windows, drinking water, refrigerator, 24-hour electricity, and laundry and cleaning service. Maximum 3 adults, no children under 12.
Accommodation’s Rates 2016
- USD $ 85 per day (min. 3 nights)
- USD $ 550 weekly (7 nights)
- USD $ 1,000 bi-weekly (14 nights)
- USD $ 1,350 three weeks (21 nights)
- USD $ 1,600 monthly (30/31 nights)
- USD $ 100 per day (min. 3 nights)
- USD $ 650 weekly (7 nights)
- USD $ 1,150 bi-weekly (14 nights)
- USD $ 1,600 three weeks (21 nights)
- USD $ 1,950 monthly (30/31 nights)
What Some Guests Said…
Hi Jessica, and apologies for the late reply.
How old are your children? It might be best if you direct this question to Paola — which you can contact on the contact page.