Private Self-Contained Accommodation on Little Corn Island
The farm’s main house is a sprawling hand-crafted edifice with hardwood floors and a bamboo ceiling. There is a large porch and several hammocks, on the beach, for lounging.
The Guest Suite
The guest suite, in the east wing of the main house, has its own private entrance and direct access to the garden and the beach, one bedroom with a double bed and a single bed, bathroom, shower, a living porch with dining area and a full equipped kitchen. The suite has electricity 24-hours a day, mosquito nets at all the windows, drinking water from the tap and cleaning and laundry service. Maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 8.
The cottage sits on pilings and has a front porch that faces the sea. It has a fully equipped kitchen, queen size bed, living room with a futon, bathroom, shower, screens on doors and windows, drinking water, refrigerator, 24-hour electricity, and laundry and cleaning service. Maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 8.
Accommodation’s Rates 2013
- USD $75 per day (min. 3 nights)
- USD $500 weekly (7 nights)
- USD $950 bi-weekly (14 nights)
- USD $1,300 three weeks (21 nights)
- USD $1,600 monthly (30/31 nights)
- USD $90 per day (min. 3 nights)
- USD $600 weekly (7 nights)
- USD $1,125 bi-weekly (14 nights)
- USD $1,550 three weeks (21 nights)
- USD $1,950 monthly (30/31 nights)
What Some Guests Said…
I have enjoyed seeing the pics and reading the guest responses. I can imaging your lifestyle. Maybe some day soon, I will visit. You appear to have a lifestyle that I want.