Private Self-Contained Accommodation on Little Corn Island
The farm’s main house is a sprawling hand-crafted edifice with hardwood floors and a bamboo ceiling. There is a large porch and several hammocks, on the beach, for lounging.
The Guest Suite
The guest suite, in the east wing of the main house, has its own private entrance and direct access to the garden and the beach, one bedroom with a double bed and a single bed, bathroom, shower, a living porch with dining area and a full equipped kitchen. The suite has electricity 24-hours a day, mosquito nets at all the windows, drinking water from the tap and cleaning and laundry service. Maximum 3 adults, no children under 12.
The cottage sits on pilings and has a front porch that faces the sea. It has a fully equipped kitchen, queen size bed, living room with a futon, bathroom, shower, screens on doors and windows, drinking water, refrigerator, 24-hour electricity, and laundry and cleaning service. Maximum 3 adults, no children under 12.
Accommodation’s Rates 2015 – 2016
- USD $75 – $ 85 per day (min. 3 nights)
- USD $500 – $ 550 weekly (7 nights)
- USD $950 – $ 1,000 bi-weekly (14 nights)
- USD $1,300 – $ 1,350 three weeks (21 nights)
- USD $1,600 – $ 1,600 monthly (30/31 nights)
- USD $90 – $ 100 per day (min. 3 nights)
- USD $600 – $ 650 weekly (7 nights)
- USD $1,100 – $ 1,150 bi-weekly (14 nights)
- USD $1,550 – $ 1,600 three weeks (21 nights)
- USD $1,950 – $ 1,950 monthly (30/31 nights)
What Some Guests Said…
Little Corn Island is an unspoiled paradise and Farm Peace and Love is its very essence. Paola and Bing have created the perfect tropical escape, blending natural beauty with modern comfort. The kitchenette of the suite is well-equipped and very convenient, allowing you to make your own meals, coffee, etc. at any time (with a maid to help keep it clean!). Above all, Paola and Bing are fantastic people and gracious hosts. We will certainly return!
Tim and Tammy Wenzel